We seek to make our clients’ voices heard, and empower those who feel unrepresented in what can be a daunting legal process. We seek to provide the highest quality counsel available to a wide range of clients from average Americans to institutional investors. We treat every client’s case as if it was our own, and resolutely represent our clients’ interests to the finish.
- We seek to make our clients’ voices heard, and empower those who feel unrepresented in what can be a daunting legal process. We seek to provide the highest quality counsel available to a wide range of clients from average Americans to institutional investors.
- Our attorneys have deep experience in appellate and constitutional law matters, and have briefed and/or argued appeals in federal and state appellate courts around the United States, including the United States and California Supreme Courts.
- Our attorneys are experienced at handling every aspect of complex business litigation, including e-discovery, forensic accounting, retrieving deleted electronic records, trial advocacy and judgment enforcement.
- We have significant and unique experience in immigration and visa matters and have advised businesses and private equity firms on immigration law compliance matters, and on the visa issues surrounding the travel of employees into the U.S.
- We have significant and unique experience in matters involving international trade, customs laws, import and export compliance, and global supply chain law and policy issues, and we have litigated international trade law cases and cases involving compliance with U.S. customs laws.
- We have represented clients in numerous real estate matters, including holding contractors liable for misappropriating funds, resolving disputes with architectural firms, and prosecuting sellers of real property for fraudulent concealment.
- Mr. Obagi is accredited by the U.S. Veterans Administration to represent veterans in any number of proceedings, including seeking service-connect disability benefits, or corrections of discharge codes so that veterans may obtain non-service-connected benefits.